Our Favorite Pictures

gkm

I like to get up early to watch the sun rise, and of course, there's nothing quite like a magnificent sunset over the water. Of all the gifts that cruising gives, I think the most indelible to me are the spectacular opportunities to see our amazing world in all its glory. Ever since I was a little child, I have never been able to get over the gift of being able to see the world in colour. I always used to think (and still do)....what if all we were able to see was black and white? It makes me grateful every day.

654290809_cuzZY-L.jpg

654293472_dLYon-L.jpg

654293799_o2nFL-XL.jpg

654292696_3ZPid-L.jpg

Edited by elena7seas

Of all the pictures I've ever taken...........I just love this !!! Makes me smile every time I see it !!! We were on Mercury Alaska repositioning last May when this picture was taken in Sitka. Happened to be a beautiful day, and we were just enjoying a leisurely walk around the city.......... had just stopped for a red light ............when my husband, Matt noticed this car that stopped at the light with this cool Samoyed just hanging out of the window. I was lucky enough to be able to snap the photo at the right moment !!! I'll look for him nest May ...........!!!!

DSCF2908.JPG

Of all the pictures I've ever taken...........I just love this !!! Makes me smile every time I see it !!! We were on Mercury Alaska repositioning last May when this picture was taken in Sitka. Happened to be a beautiful day, and we were just enjoying a leisurely walk around the city.......... had just stopped for a red light ............when my husband, Matt noticed this car that stopped at the light with this cool Samoyed just hanging out of the window. I was lucky enough to be able to snap the photo at the right moment !!! I'll look for him nest May ...........!!!!

That is one of the best dog shots I have ever seen - LOL....

Loved the Statue of Liberty

It's been a while since any pictures have been posted. I have drooled over so many of them. Hopefully some more will be posted.

21a0br4.jpg

Villefrance - Taken while on a 2004 Galaxy westbound transatlantic cruise excursion.

Garry

Please , could some kind , kind soul explain to me how to post pictures here?

I can´t for the love of me figure it out.

My computer skills are obviously very limited!

Please help!

Kim

Hi Kim,

First you need to upload your pictures on photo sharing site (ie Photobucket, Webshots, Tinypic etc). You can open an account for free. Then you can copy your picture from that site to your post. BTW I use Photobucket.

There are instructions/tips on how to post your picture on this thread.

Read #41 by Rodpat, #49 and #50 by gkm. Can't wait to see your pictures.

I hope that help. :)

tdk1938-

You are so kind...I really appreciate your help!

I have a Picasa webpage. Does that count as a photo sharing site?

I know how to put the picture in a file , but I don´t know how to give it the url address they ask for.

I know , I am seriously inept! But I really want to learn!

Thanks again for helping.

Kim

I´ll read the indicated posts!

Hi Kim,

I have Picasa also. I go to Picasa site and sign in my account. Then click the thumbnail picture which I want to share to open it. Then right click the mouse button to copy and paste it on the CC message page that I just typed..

Turtle Farm, Grand Cayman.

IMG_1068.JPG

• 2 months later...

We just returned from a transatlantic cruise on the Equinox. One of our ports of call was Lanzarote, Canary Isands. It was unlike any landscape I've ever seen. I felt like I was on the moon. We even rode camels!

Garry

2niy7fa.jpg

vif89i.jpg

9hkghk.jpg