Yet another Cheers! question...`

debster11

This will be my first time getting the Cheers! package and I have a question about the soda that's included. When I purchased bottomless bubbles I got the cup with the purchase. Will I get one with the Cheers pkg or no? Just want to know if I should bring along my own mug.

This will be my first time getting the Cheers! package and I have a question about the soda that's included. When I purchased bottomless bubbles I got the cup with the purchase. Will I get one with the Cheers pkg or no? Just want to know if I should bring along my own mug.

We did not receive a cup. Just a sticker on sign and sail card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bring a cup if you are ok with carrying it around all the time. You can get all the soda you want without any cup at all...they will simply give you a glass...drink it, get another. You do know soda isn't great for you....

LOL! Because those fifteen alcoholic drinks per day is certainly there for your healthful well-being..... ;p

we always bring our own insulated 30 ounce cup, helps keep them colder longer than anything you can get on board, I like having a lid on it as well. My crafty husband actually made me pouch I can place my cup in and wear like a purse. Last cruise we had ton's of people asking if we got it in the gift shop.

yes, we had 2 glasses of Cabernet every night in the MDR,once you give the cocktail waiter a tip, they will be all over you for the week

Planning on doing this, do you tip cash the first night or how should I do that? And for 4 nights, how much would you suggest?

Bring a cup if you are ok with carrying it around all the time. You can get all the soda you want without any cup at all...they will simply give you a glass...drink it, get another. You do know soda isn't great for you....

Lol yes and I actually drink very little soda. I was just wondering about the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

oh we get judged for drinking soda now, duly noted......

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :rolleyes:

Regarding the "souvenir" cup, AFAIK it has never been offered as part of either Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles on Carnival. It IS included in the soda package on Royal, but that's because it is a chipped cup that activates the onboard soda machines on ships that have them. Even on ships that don't have the machines, you still get the cup, which means one more thing to find room for when packing for debark.

It always seemed like a bit of a pain to carry the cup around anyway. If the cruise lines offered a cup-holder with a shoulder strap (like, say, Six Flags theme parks do, for a neoprene insulated sling holder for $6) then it'd be a lot easier to carry it around.

You do know soda isn't great for you....

:confused::confused::confused:

I don't think they asked for your pompous lecture on the health benefits of soda. There are several of your type on here. Do you get off 'correcting' others?

:confused::confused::confused:

I don't think they asked for your pompous lecture on the health benefits of soda. There are several of your type on here. Do you get off 'correcting' others?

probably from the same person who piles their buffet plate 6 inches high, but has a diet coke

My PVP said you can buy it any day at a prorated charge. I want it for a kid free cruise. My roommate is still debating. I've got till Jan. to convience it's a Better value.

Unless they've changed in the last month, this is not true. I've seen Cheers offered onboard for the first and second day and that's it. In other words, you have until your second day to decide if you want it. After that, you can no longer purchase.