Cabin shower stalls on carnival

kjwkruiser

There never seems to be enough room to put our shampoo, shower gel etc in the shower but any suction cup or magnetic thing I've brought along doesn't seem to stick or work in the shower stalls in the cabin's bathroom. Anyone have any hacks or ideas of things you've used that work?

I’ve brought a small suction cup basket and placed it on top of the soap dispenser. Could use the Command Hooks made for water, we use those at home.

We bring travel sized toiletries.

I found a toiletry bag that has a small part that has fabric in the center and some mesh pockets on each side, it for 3 of the 6oz refillable bottles, razor, and shaving cream. The whole thing did on the bigger bag and it has a small hook that fit perfectly on the small bar by the shower head. I want to say it is an LL Bean bag.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

There never seems to be enough room to put our shampoo, shower gel etc in the shower but any suction cup or magnetic thing I've brought along doesn't seem to stick or work in the shower stalls in the cabin's bathroom. Anyone have any hacks or ideas of things you've used that work?

You are bringing too much stuff.