Buffet trays

labgalbella

No trays in the Lido ... You can always bring a tray from home with you and use that to take food back to your room.

The Dollar Tree, Family Dollar and Dollar General stores all have cafeteria-style trays that you can purchase ... for a dollar! Likewise, I'm fairly certain Amazon and/or eBay has them as well, albeit for more than a dollar in all likelihood.

Smooth sailing :ship: :ship: :ship:

No trays in the Lido. There is a small tray under the icebucket that you could use for perhaps a coffee and a small plate of food.

You can always bring a tray from home with you and use that to take food back to your room.

Thats what we've done ever since buffet trays went away. We have 2 3/4 sized trays with handles that we can use. It makes a dash up to the Lido for some extra breakfast items much easier. I can put several milks, juices and at least 2 plates (waffles and bacon) and easily carry it back to the cabin. Nothing like a fresh hot waffle before going ashore for a long day of touring.

We got ours at Canadian Dollar Store. One of the best investments we have ever made. I get lots of comments from folks who see me using my tray in the mornings. Everyone thinks its a great idea.

Wow, I didn't know that. Where should I ask? They were great for carrying a full meal with room to set a glass on the plate.

The large oval plates are used at the entree line and are so large they make standard food portions seem "not enough."