RCCL Navigator of the Seas -Junior Suite or Balcony?

easybay

I can't speak from experience because I have sailed only in balcony cabins. If you won't miss the money, why not? I'm a little on the cheap side; would rather use the difference for excursions, etc.

But, for my 5/20/12 Eastern Med cruise I booked a balcony (again) and then learned that due to price drops a JS was only a TOTAL of $222 more for the two of us -- wife & me -- for the entire cruise. Naturally, I JUMPED on it. I'm sure it'll be worth $222 more especially since it is also a hump cabin.

Go with the right attitudge -- VACATION TIME, HAVE FUN! -- and you'll be happy with whatever cabin you choose.

Well, I don't want to cheap out.........but the extra $1500 could nicely pay our bar tab, or our excursions! This is definately an upgrade from our last cruise (a last minute buy - outside cabin with obstructed view, that was on a deck with people walking by)! I keep thinking how we will probably only be in our room to sleep and change.....

if you are working towards becoming a diamond member of RCI then I would go with the jr. suite,,, double points .. besides there is a lot more room in the cabin... if this cruise is a long way out,, you could book the balcony and watch for a price drop on the jr. suite...

We don't even check the price of anything smaller than a JS anymore....they are more the size of a hotel room.....tried a smaller cabin on our 1st cruise,..NEVER again! Back then, a superior OV had a tub, so we booked that....it was so small, both of us couldn't stand or walk at the same time. So, it's JS"s all the way,now...must have a bathtub and more space! I don't vacation to be cramped!

Archived