Reef Yucatan Resort Day Pass

Has anyone visited here? It is $79 with Carnival and $35 direct with the resort. How much would cab fare be?

Also, is it a nice resort? We are trying to get away from the relentless vendors on the beach close to the port. It ruined our Progreso day our last visit. They are BAD with constant begging and selling.

We visited the Reef Club with Carnival in November 2016. The staff was hard working and friendly. If you drink, the waiters were also there to bring you a drink. The pool was great. The beach was not that great but in reality there had just been several days of storms that left the beach covered with seaweed. The water in the Gulf is not that attractive at any time. The food was not very appealing but if you are on a cruise, you will not be that hungry.

I am not sure if I would try to take a taxi since the resort is a good 20 0r 30 miles from the port. We knew that Autoprogreso offered a $35.00 resort day so we asked for and received a price match from Carnival.

• 3 months later...

Dear friends;

The only way to do Reef Club all inclusive Day Pass is through Carnival Tours, if you get to book and/or prepay the Day Pass online, the taxis can not take you there because to entrance the Reef hotel there is a checkpoint 1 mile before the premises and the guards will no allow the access. The taxi service to the Reef is US$45 aprox each way.

• 3 weeks later...
We visited the Reef Club with Carnival in November 2016. The staff was hard working and friendly. If you drink, the waiters were also there to bring you a drink. The pool was great. The beach was not that great but in reality there had just been several days of storms that left the beach covered with seaweed. The water in the Gulf is not that attractive at any time. The food was not very appealing but if you are on a cruise, you will not be that hungry.

I am not sure if I would try to take a taxi since the resort is a good 20 0r 30 miles from the port. We knew that Autoprogreso offered a $35.00 resort day so we asked for and received a price match from Carnival.

I visited last week. The beach was beautiful with no sea weed. Lots of beautiful seashells. I would go back.

• 3 weeks later...

hi all

We are going this December with my 1 yr and 6 yrs old kids and basically looking for nice blue beach and white sand so I and my husband can relax and kids can play in water n sand. Is the beach beautiful? Is it secluded? What else would you recommend to try there? Thanks in advance

hi all

We are going this December with my 1 yr and 6 yrs old kids and basically looking for nice blue beach and white sand so I and my husband can relax and kids can play in water n sand. Is the beach beautiful? Is it secluded? What else would you recommend to try there? Thanks in advance

It is very secluded. You can only go there through Carnival. The ocean water was very choppy and not suitable for swimming. The pools are beautiful. There are lots of seashells on the beach. The children may enjoy collecting them. There were mostly adults there when I visited. Only a couple of kids.