Maya waterpark

mar915

I checked directly on the Mayan Waterpark website and saw that the admission price is $100.00 per person. I live in Los Angeles and we have several water parks here and I would NEVER pay that price. We are a party of 3 and I simply cannot justify $300.00 for a waterpark especially since there are pool and water slides on the ship.

Can you buyb.c.ticketd on tbye dock for cheaper or at the park vs tbye cruise line?

On NCL, the price through them was $10 cheaper than walking up and purchasing tickets, based on the research I did. They also offer slightly reduced prices for kids, and from everything I have read, the zip line stuff really sets this park apart. We will be there on 7/5, and I will most likely review it once we get back.

I checked directly on the Mayan Waterpark website and saw that the admission price is $100.00 per person. I live in Los Angeles and we have several water parks here and I would NEVER pay that price. We are a party of 3 and I simply cannot justify $300.00 for a waterpark especially since there are pool and water slides on the ship.

Our family of 4 bought season passes to our local water park here in Nashville for $260, so I totally agree with you there.