Room service menu

Pretty please and I'm sorry...

I tried to search and I did look but couldn't find the menu...could some sweet soul shoot me in the direction of the room service menu? Thanks so much!!!

M

Thanks for the link! I noticed it said that you can also order from the Main Dining Room menu during certain hours of the day - does anyone have any details on that? We don't always want to dress up for dinner but sometimes the menu looks good... I'd love to have it on my balcony if possible!

Thanks for the link! I noticed it said that you can also order from the Main Dining Room menu during certain hours of the day - does anyone have any details on that? We don't always want to dress up for dinner but sometimes the menu looks good... I'd love to have it on my balcony if possible!

I asked the same question a while back. Around 2pm or so, they usually put that evening's menu up on the tv set. You can order anything from the dinner menu (except lobster) and have it delivered to your stateroom. I also heard of someone who ordered his dinner from the dinner menu and had it delivered to one of the bars. Now that's super service! :p :cool:

I asked the same question a while back. Around 2pm or so, they usually put that evening's menu up on the tv set. You can order anything from the dinner menu (except lobster) and have it delivered to your stateroom. I also heard of someone who ordered his dinner from the dinner menu and had it delivered to one of the bars. Now that's super service! :p :cool:

I LOVE that! Thanks Debt!:p

You can order from the TV? Wow! Is that on all RCCL ships?

I would think it was fleet-wide, but i'm sure there is a more seasoned RCL cruiser who can say for sure.

debt...thank you thank you for the room service menu..passing it on to my cruise pals...would you by chance have a link to the dinner menus on board RC..?

kudos to you if you do...xoxo

debt...thank you thank you for the room service menu..passing it on to my cruise pals...would you by chance have a link to the dinner menus on board RC..?

kudos to you if you do...xoxo

The link below goes to the FAQ page for food/beverage. If you look down the list, you'll see a link for "what kind of food do they serve in Chops?", and "what kind of food do they serve at Portobello?". There will be a link from these pages to a menu for Chops or Portobello. I haven't found a link through rci for the main dining room menus, but you can find quite a few on www.cruiseclues.com. Hope this helps. :D

Thanks for the link, I will be passing this on to the newbies in our group as well. My daughters took advantage of room service out last cruise with them on our anniversary. I don't ever recall using room service on our cruises before, I always just went to the Windjammer or the promadade. I'll have to try it out this time since we have a nice Aft cabin.

Wow these boards really are full of fantastic info - I had no idea that you could order off the dining room menu for room service, here I was thinking we would have to spend most every night in the windjammer because we dont want to dress up but NO! we can that evenings meal in our cabin instead - brilliant!!! :D

Hey....where's the cheese platter? Did I just know to order it (from my good friends at CC) or is it on the menu?:confused:

It's my favorite balcony snack...with dinner rolls instead of the saltines they would send with it!

Oh, yes, and wine!:D

You can order from the TV? Wow! Is that on all RCCL ships?

The older ships: no. They may be upgrading them, but this isn't fleet-wide (to my knowledge) yet.

I don't remember the last ship we were on, but they were CONSTANTLY advertising how you could order things through the TV and it didn't work. (older tvs?) It was laughable, but got annoying. I got tired of being told I could do things I couldn't actually do.

<hooked-on-travel's spouse>

We just got off of the Monarch of the Seas......and we were being told that what we wanted for breakfast..........was not on the Room Service menu.........but they would get it for us this time.

So..........we will see if they still continue to serve everyone off of any menue beyond "room service".

Rick

Hey....where's the cheese platter? Did I just know to order it (from my good friends at CC) or is it on the menu?:confused:

It's my favorite balcony snack...with dinner rolls instead of the saltines they would send with it!

Oh, yes, and wine!:D

Its under desserts. Will have to try it this time.

Archived