Adventure Park Maya Lost Mayan Kingdom

Tiggercat

Does anyone know if you can bring alcohol to the park? My wife doesn't do the slides or zip lines but wants to be able to have something to drink while watching us.

Thanks!

Website states that due to the activities involved alcohol is not served so I am guessing they dont allow it. Soft drinks are sold.

Maybe someone who has been can tell you whether bags are searched. Sounds like the beginning of another alcohol smuggling thread.......

• 1 month later...
Someone said same price on board or in person. NCL wants $179 per- I would never pay that, but why the upcharge?

Can't access the website but I thought it was closer to $90-$100 for walk ins. Or that they have different packages at different prices. I think food and drink is extra.

While this does fit a need for activities for families, especially with active children, it's way too much price gouging from the cruise port's Mexican/local owners of whom I believe one or two have a few fat fingers into the waterpark pie.

• 3 months later...
Would you say this is an all day park? Or, could we do this & the beach break excursion? If we did beach & waterpark, would we have enough time to enjoy both?

Depends on your family. If you plan to do all the slides, pools, and the zip lines then it could be all day. My daughter is 11 and we did it in about 4 hours. We went on the racer slides a few times but didn't do all slides. We did the zip coaster and one zip line and lazy river. If you have time I would say just take a cheap cab to the beach for an hour or 2 if you aren't too tired by then and have extra time. Don't pay for a beach excursion ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Would you say this is an all day park? Or, could we do this & the beach break excursion? If we did beach & waterpark, would we have enough time to enjoy both?

RC has different options for this location. I booked the ziplines and lazy river option. Not really interested in slides, but could spend hours floating around on lazy rivers.

They also have a water park only option that does NOT include the ziplines. I don't believe you can purchase these other options at the park. Not sure what other cruise lines have for their deals with the park.

• 1 month later...

It was an all day event for us. We were there for 4 hours and didn't get to do everything we wanted. There are two long zip line courses and one zip coaster. Then the Mayan Pyramid has all the slides. We didnt have time for the zip coaster and only could do the slides once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We're (4 adults 4 kids 10-16yo) on NCL Escape port times 11am to 6pm

a. Is that enough time to do the park?

b. 3 cruise ships that day NCL arrives late will it be crowded?

Thanks for feedback.

Yes it is very close to the port. We did it in a few hours but it was a bit rainy and we did not do the whole place. There were longer lines for zip lines since they take longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...