FLL Post cruise Hotel Suggestion for family

Newfie Girl

We are staying one night in Fort Lauderdale post cruise. I've contacted Valuetrips twice in the last few months regarding reservations and haven't received any response. We are booked pre-cruise at the Hilton Marina but they are booked for the one night post cruise that we need.

-Looking for suggestions for a hotel for a family of 4

-would be awesome if they accommodated early check in (will be off ship early I assume)

-around $200-300 US / night

-shuttle to airport and/or breakfast included would be a bonus but not necessary

-clean!

Thanks in advance

There is many dozens of hotel recommendation threads here with hotels that meet your definitions.

The one hang up- early check in. Keep in mind the turn over on cruise days at hotels in Ft Lauderdale is massive. People leave at 9-11am for their ship. Meantime you are getting off your ship, arriving at the same time, wanting to check in. It just doesn't work.

However, any hotel will hold your bags.

We have done what you desire at Embassy Suites twice in 2017.

Any good hotel will be happy to hold your bags if your room is not ready - go grab some lunch or drinks and come back in the afternoon.

www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info.

When do you travel? :confused: Dates would help the suggestions to be closer to your target - hotel rates vary a lot by the season.

Any good hotel will be happy to hold your bags if your room is not ready - go grab some lunch or drinks and come back in the afternoon.

When do you travel? :confused: Dates would help the suggestions to be closer to your target - hotel rates vary a lot by the season.

We will be there for Saturday April 21 (I suspect Saturday night is what is making it more expensive as well). I'm getting base rate of $339.00 US plus taxes etc for Embassy Suite 17th St

Check out Best Western Plus Oceanside. They don’t have shuttle to/from hotel/airport, a taxi is $20-25, Uber is cheaper.They have a great free breakfast, 100 yards to beach, trolley and regular bus outside their door, water taxi within walking distance, restaurants within walking distance, washer/dryer.

I have stayed there the past 2 years and again January 2019.

Check out Best Western Plus Oceanside. They don’t have shuttle to/from hotel/airport, a taxi is $20-25, Uber is cheaper.They have a great free breakfast, 100 yards to beach, trolley and regular bus outside their door, water taxi within walking distance, restaurants within walking distance, washer/dryer.

I have stayed there the past 2 years and again January 2019.

It's sold:loudcry: out. :(

We will be there for Saturday April 21 (I suspect Saturday night is what is making it more expensive as well). I'm getting base rate of $339.00 US plus taxes etc for Embassy Suite 17th St

Keep checking back we booked Embassy Suites for 200.00 on April 21 also . They started out at 339.00 plus tax per night and then dropped down and up and down. So you never know.

When I've not been able to find any reasonably priced hotels in the 17th Street area, I've gone farther out. In doing so, renting a car becomes necessary, because otherwise you'll eat up whatever you save in taxi or Uber fares. In December, we stayed in a hotel in Sunrise for two nights before our cruise.

We are staying one night in Fort Lauderdale post cruise. I've contacted Valuetrips twice in the last few months regarding reservations and haven't received any response. We are booked pre-cruise at the Hilton Marina but they are booked for the one night post cruise that we need.

-Looking for suggestions for a hotel for a family of 4

-would be awesome if they accommodated early check in (will be off ship early I assume)

-around $200-300 US / night

-shuttle to airport and/or breakfast included would be a bonus but not necessary

-clean!

Thanks in advance

Call Hyatt Place directly to the front desk (not the Hyatt reservation line) and give your last name and date...you may possibly have a reservation and Value Trips just hasn't responded yet (not uncommon) worth a try as this happens to many. Best of luck.