Diet Pepsi Please

Karlie1

We will be in San Juan October 27th, staying at Da House. I read there is a CVS by the Pier. Do they carry 12 packs of Diet Pepsi. My wife will not drink Coke products. I used to tell her , "there is no difference".:) She returns with, " why don't you drink Hot beer, there is no difference.":( I need Diet Pepsi.:p

We will be in San Juan October 27th, staying at Da House. I read there is a CVS by the Pier. Do they carry 12 packs of Diet Pepsi. My wife will not drink Coke products. I used to tell her , "there is no difference".:) She returns with, " why don't you drink Hot beer, there is no difference.":( I need Diet Pepsi.:p

Yes Bought my some for my wife our pre cruise stay and to take on the ship also have lots of beer and wine carried Medallla beer right on in my carry on :)Maybe not in 12 pack fashion though I think they had plastic bottles in 8 or 9 packs but they may have been 12 but they had them just down the street past the Sheraton OSJ. They have just about anything your heart would desire we bought food for lunches LOL to save a few bucks while stayed there .

Archived