Bottle Store near Circular Quay/OPT

datone

Now that you can take wine on board Royal Caribbean, is there a bottle store somewhere close to Circular Quay/OPT i.e. within easy walking distance. Thanks in advance.

there's a bottle shop at Circular Quay station and a couple of pubs close by

I just had a look with Yellow Pages on the iPad and it seems that there is no real close bottle shops.

The closest that it gave was on the corner of Hunter & Elizabeth streets which I think would take between 15 - 20 minutes slow walk, maybe less.

There are a few close pubs that may have a bottle shop that might be able to sell you some.

Now that you can take wine on board Royal Caribbean, is there a bottle store somewhere close to Circular Quay/OPT i.e. within easy walking distance. Thanks in advance.

Define easy. :D

If your looking for cheaper than a pub or small liquor store there is a Coles Liquor land up George street just after Martin place. Prolly about a 10-15 min walk straight up.

http://www.liquorland.com.au/liquor-stores/3670/George-Street.aspx

Careful with RCL though. When I boarded Voyager 5th Jan they had a massive sign just before you got to security stating "No drinks (including alcohol) could be brought onboard." There was a whole lot of verbiage describing those rules.

I know they only updated their policy a couple of months back, but you may not have an easy go of it getting any onboard.

We are going to bring ours with us on the flight from Bris. i checked with jetstar & they said no problem. Saves going in search of bottle shop instead on lining up to board. :D

We are going to bring ours with us on the flight from Bris. i checked with jetstar & they said no problem. Saves going in search of bottle shop instead on lining up to board. :D

if you change your mind there's a bottle shop at Circular Quay station, about a 5 minute walk from OPT

Archived