Celebrity gifts anyone have problems?

turkeysmoker

Did you take a copy of the email you would have received to confirm your purchase? I always take copies of everything I purchase along with proof of perks, etc. Would you have it on your phone that you could show them? We ordered some gifts for the cabin on Summit and they were all delivered on embarkation day.

currently on summit ordered doz roses, macaroons,and chocolate covered strawberries to surprise wife one month before cruise to be delivered today for anniversary didn’t arrive in cabin yet called celebrity and said they would check on it what the heck man

I remember you changed cabins due to the Move Over Bid. Do you suppose they were delivered to your originally booked cabin?

My daughter ordered a birthday gift for my cruise buddy a couple years ago. Didn't receive it, took confirmation to guest services,they knew nothing about it and didn't have the items available on board. Did refund money but she was very disappointed that she couldn't surprise my friend.

Laura

Suite and luminae are just awesome cabin in great shape and food is amazing chairs in ocean view cafe replaced and all new tables can’t find a thing wrong with ship except non delivery of items lol oh well still have 12 more days to enjoy a great vacation

Is the Concierge in Michael's Club handling it for you? If so, they will make it right. There is no need for you to go to the front desk. The concierge in MC will take care of it.

Our TA sent strawberries dipped in chocolate to us for our first night. They weren't delivered until 3 days later and looked like they had been prepared before we got on board. Shriveled, dry, chocolate cracked, inedible. Didn't find out it was our TA until after we got back. She freaked. Hope she got her money back.

Two years ago I was on the Reflection. When we got home our friend asked us if we enjoyed the gift she ordered for us (champagne and chocolate strawberries I think). Nope. Never got it. Kind of embarrassing because she probably thought we forgot to thank her for the gift.

We had issues twice. Our son deposited a considerable amount of money to our OBC account for a special anniversary. We had notification on first day we had this money accompanied by a note which was so garbled we couldn't read it to see who it was from. We questioned purser staff, they couldn't read it and HQ when contacted couldn't follow the order. We didn't want to spend a $500 mistake but eventually did. When we returned home our son carefully asked if we received his 'present'. Felt really bad we couldn't have thanked him when we received his gift immediately. Second issue on following cruise, same son purchased a deluxe celebration package for us to be delivered day of anniversary....flowers, chocolates, in-room breakfast, 2 chenille robes, bottle of champagne. Didn't receive any of it. When he emailed us during the week, we asked the purser staff 'how come'? and probably not nicely. They told us we were "supposed to ask for these items when we wanted them". Huh? When you don't know about it, you can't ask for it. Because we were in Concierge class we were already supplied with the robes, the in-room breakfast,the wine, and flowers. It was nice to have the chocolate covered strawberries and the bouquet lasted the rest of the cruise. Did NOT tell most appreciated son about the incident and that he had wasted his money. We were very grateful for the thought and thanked him profusely. We also insisted he wasn't to be so thoughtful again on future cruises and if he was, we wouldn't tell him when we were going...LOL. Moral of the story....check on everything if you know about the gift. If it's a surprise, the only surprise might be you won't receive it.

Yup, and if not the quality expected, speak up!

We once were sent an almost dead floral bouquet in a plain vase.. we had ordered a more elaborate arrangement...of fresh flowers, we complained and it was replaced the following day..But how anyone could have sent that mess out to a stateroom is disappointing,

Past Eclipse Cruise 03/18/18 I ordered for my anniversary (the 20) the flowers and a Caribbean teddy bear.

They delivered the gifts the boarding day (the 18) instead of the 20 and the teddy bear was not dressed with the Caribbean clothes it was a Greek.

They delivered the wrong date and the wrong items agh