All Things Explorer of the Seas! -- Part 2

DW and I will be on the April 26th sailing, wondering if a bartender by the name of Troy from Trinidad is still on the ship, he was great, went to the Crown-n-kettle every night.

Hopefully you'll hop over to our roll call and join the fun

Who is the current cruise director on EOS? Last time I went it was this cute young Australian guy name Goodday Dave. I know he moved on though.

I was on last November and it was Luke Aerowsmith. The Year before I had Jimmy Rhodes. Both were great. By the end of the week I was in love with Luke.

Question on the teen clubs... At night, for the teen night club, are the groups aged 12-14 and 15-17 grouped together, or are they in the night club at separate times?

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance!

Last week's sailing had separate events for those age groups, with strict enforcement via seapass card. They swiped every card to check age. This sailing had over 1100 kids due to school holiday, so that may have been the reason for the separation. Not sure if they lump all the teens on less crowded sailings.

Hi BKNICHICK! Just wanted to let u know that my whole families coming on this cruise, including my seven year old cousin, as well as an 11 year old one, so they'll definitely be kids around your kids age! P.s. If you're not already a member, come join our roll call!

Concierge Question.....

I understand that Carlos is still the current Concierge, but this will change soon?

Also;

Has the Concierge ever contacted anyone prior to their cruise? Or, has anyone ever been successful sending him a e-mail and get a response? (Explorer)

This will be our 3rd time on the Explorer in a GS, and have never been contacted, nor ever had a need to attempt to e-mail him.

But this cruise I would like to make a request prior to our sailing.

Can anyone answer?

Edited by B-52

What time is early seating in the dining room? I thought I read that it was 6:00 and was changed to 5:30. Anybody recently onboard?

feb 6th it was 6:00pm and 5:30pm for my time dinning

What time is early seating in the dining room? I thought I read that it was 6:00 and was changed to 5:30. Anybody recently onboard?

It was 6 p.m. for us too over New Year's. However, I believe on some of the offseason cruises before NYE (with a large proportion of older people) they made it 5:30 and 8:00 p.m. to accommodate the earlier schedules.

DW and I will be on the April 26th sailing, wondering if a bartender by the name of Troy from Trinidad is still on the ship, he was great, went to the Crown-n-kettle every night.

Hi, this is Troys partner, he will be on Explorer in April.. He has just come back on the ship from vacation;)