Magic 3 1/2 hours late getting to port

dhaza

I guess they are going to enforce staggered check and we have been informed to add three and half hours to our check in time. That means my 10:30 is now 2:00 check-in. I guess it makes sense because they can't fit 3000 plus people in that small waiting area. If everything ran smooth, life would be boring and we wouldn't have anything to grip about.

I guess they are going to enforce staggered check and we have been informed to add three and half hours to our check in time. That means my 10:30 is now 2:00 check-in. I guess it makes sense because they can't fit 3000 plus people in that small waiting area. If everything ran smooth, life would be boring and we wouldn't have anything to grip about.

dhaza maybe you could let us know how your embarkation went when you get back. Might help calm some people who

are worried about new check in procedures.

Thanks

I just got off the Freedom today and leaving on the Magic tomorrow. We arrived at 10:20 and the sidewalk in front of the terminal was packed to point that it was hard to drop off luggage and make back to the entrance was almost impossible. If you walked in the street the cops yelled at you and there was still people getting off trying to get cabs across the street. We had FTTF and we entered though priority boarding and was split of into special line just for FTTF with no one in line to get check-in , there were probably 50 to 100 platinum and diamonds in a separate line waiting to check in. We boarded about 11:15. After getting in the terminal it was fast but ones standing out side we're not a happy bunch and hotel shuttles were adding to the crowds by the bus loads.

I just got off the Freedom today and leaving on the Magic tomorrow. We arrived at 10:20 and the sidewalk in front of the terminal was packed to point that it was hard to drop off luggage and make back to the entrance was almost impossible. If you walked in the street the cops yelled at you and there was still people getting off trying to get cabs across the street. We had FTTF and we entered though priority boarding and was split of into special line just for FTTF with no one in line to get check-in , there were probably 50 to 100 platinum and diamonds in a separate line waiting to check in. We boarded about 11:15. After getting in the terminal it was fast but ones standing out side we're not a happy bunch and hotel shuttles were adding to the crowds by the bus loads.

Thank you very much hopefully tomorrow will be much smoother for you. Thanks again I'm hoping by June if they are doing

it in Port everglades it's all smoothed out and well run. Again thanks and enjoy your cruise.

I'm on her right now and Galveston is in view. We had 60-70 kn winds last night and had to slow our speed. We were rockin' and rollin'. Also had to drop a medical patient in Cancun which slowed us a little. Great cruise, tons of fun!

We just got off Magic at around 1...we actually left Cozumel and did a loop back to Cancun to drop off the passenger..then the winds all night slowed us even more..felt bad for those who had to fly home and missed flights.. Part of the risk tho...glad we just have to drive 4 hours home.

We just got off Magic at around 1...we actually left Cozumel and did a loop back to Cancun to drop off the passenger..then the winds all night slowed us even more..felt bad for those who had to fly home and missed flights.. Part of the risk tho...glad we just have to drive 4 hours home.

Well if you had to miss a flight, the one at the end of the cruise is probably the best one to miss.

We'll be boarding the Magic next Sunday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will be on our side and not delay boarding. But at least I booked return flights for the following Monday in case we're delayed on the return.

You played the safe card, which is super smart. So that will almost guarantee the ship will return on time:D