Oasis question

I am planning family trip on Oasis for my daughter's 21st birthday - I have stayed in a Grand Suite on Freedom of the Seas before, my daughter has not. I would like to book a suite for us to surprise her. I am torn with booking a grand suite or a loft suite L1 or L2.... would someone please tell me the difference. I see the L1 and L2 is about $200 more pp for first 2 guests, but cost of third guest is the same. Do both suites have same perks? Does one have more room than another and which would you prefer? Thanks.

I am planning family trip on Oasis for my daughter's 21st birthday - I have stayed in a Grand Suite on Freedom of the Seas before, my daughter has not. I would like to book a suite for us to surprise her. I am torn with booking a grand suite or a loft suite L1 or L2.... would someone please tell me the difference. I see the L1 and L2 is about $200 more pp for first 2 guests, but cost of third guest is the same. Do both suites have same perks? Does one have more room than another and which would you prefer? Thanks.

The Grand and Loft suites have the same suite perks on Oasis.

The Grand and Loft suites have the same suite perks on Oasis.

Thanks, Bob. If you were booking, would you book the Grand or the Loft and which category Loft? There will definitely be 3 of us, possibly 4 if her sister is in our cabin. Thanks for your help.

Thanks, Bob. If you were booking, would you book the Grand or the Loft and which category Loft? There will definitely be 3 of us, possibly 4 if her sister is in our cabin. Thanks for your help.

I wouldn't put 4 in either cabin. The sofa beds are just OK for one but certainly would not want 2 adults sharing the sofa bed.

I really cannot offer much guidance on this, as I've not been in either on Oasis class. However, if I was considering a loft, I would want one on the side, overlooking the ocean, as opposed to overlooking the sports deck.

I wouldn't put 4 in either cabin. The sofa beds are just OK for one but certainly would not want 2 adults sharing the sofa bed.

We stayed in a Crown Lofr with daughter and son-in-law who are 40 & 35 and they were very comfortable on the sofa bed. And having the second bathroom is worth it.

Have you considered two Junior Suites next to each other.

We did this, and opened up the balcony divider. Really enjoyed that.

That would be a good solution too, unless they are specifically looking for full suite perks.

Google---Video Crown Loft Oasis of the Seas.

I believe after you watch the video you will book a L1 Crown Loft.

Our favorite cabin. We have sailed in Crown Lofts 13 times including our April 9th cruise next week. We also have 9 future Lofts booked.

Problem may be that once you sail in one, this is all you want in the future.

The L2 Crown Lofts face the back of the ship and the L1's face the ocean. Both rooms are identical - it's the view that is different. We had an L1 and loved it. We had two people in the upstairs bedroom and one on the sofa bed downstairs. Worked great! We prefer the Crown Loft suites over the Grand Suites - providing it isn't a huge difference in price.