Allure drink packages

What do you think we are traveling with 3 small children they don't need drink pkg do they ? Can they have juice at meals. And water from our water bottles.

Also did I read somewhere that you can order diapers and have them on the ship

Thanks.

What do you think we are traveling with 3 small children they don't need drink pkg do they ? Can they have juice at meals. And water from our water bottles.

Also did I read somewhere that you can order diapers and have them on the ship

Thanks.

These drinks are included with your basic cruise fare: tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, and juices at breakfast.

They also offer a flavored fizzy water - pretty good too.

I was unaware of complimentary flavored sparkling water on these ships. Is this new, exclusive to Oasis-class or am I just unobservant? I drink exclusively sparkling water with lemon or lime at work through the day to get my recommended intake of water in, so this will definitely encourage me to stay hydrated on the ship (assuming it's low-sodium).

They also offer a flavored fizzy water - pretty good too.

I was unaware of complimentary flavored sparkling water on these ships. Is this new, exclusive to Oasis-class or am I just unobservant? I drink exclusively sparkling water with lemon or lime at work through the day to get my recommended intake of water in, so this will definitely encourage me to stay hydrated on the ship (assuming it's low-sodium).

I've only seen flavoured water on board the ships. Never seen flavoured soda (fizzy) water.

They don't drink soda just water or juice so we can fill there cups with our water.. they charge enough charging full price for a 16 month old on the cruise I told the others they better eat more to make up for what he is not eating lol

Hi

I'm just off ovation of the seas in the windjammer buffet they where doing four flavoured waters from vitality there where lemonade,unsweetened tea,mango and strawberry and lime served at all three sittings

Lemonade was my favourite