Great PVP!!!

Express Man

Just got a call from the 305 Carnival # ..Thought it was a Up-Sell or Up-Grade call but it wasn't. It was better from my thought's. It was Our PVP, He was just calling to wish us a safe trip and wishing me a happy birthday. No sales pitch!! That is a great PVP , No less he's always there any time we need help or changes.. 2 Thumbs up to him!!!!!

It is nice to have a good PVP, isn't it?:) Mine always calls to wish us "Bon Voyage" (and to see if we have any last minute questions)a couple days before each cruise, and "Welcome Home" (and to make sure we didn't have any problems with our cruise) a couple days after we return. It's just one of those little touches that add up to good customer service. And there are never any sales pitches with any call from her. She knows me better than to bother me with that.:p

Hi Belkin.

It's me Bobbie from our Alaska R.C.

We have a great PVP that we have had since 2005. Love her.

She took us to breakfast before we sailed on the Freedom out of Fll in 2009.

Wonder if we might have the same one?:)

It's great to have a good one. I have read horror stories about some here on CC.

Where can I find a good PVP? Where did you find yours? I'm always stuck booking things online. Would be nice to have a PVP

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately, we can't share the names of our PVPs here. It's against the rules. But you could ask people in your roll call at your onboard Meet & Greet (or other people you meet onboard, if it comes up in conversation) if they would recommend their PVP. I got lucky - mine is the one that got assigned to me when I first booked with Carnival, I haven't had to go through a few to find a good one, like some have.

But you're not stuck booking online, you can call Carnival (800 819 3902) and ask for a PVP to be assigned to you.:)

shakybeef at yahoo

Mine is the same way. On my past 2 cruises, he's called me shortly after I've checked in to wish me safe travels and that everything went smooth at check-in and the room was satisfactory. Normally, we catch up whenever I call in and we've actually met while onboard a past cruise so he's not just an operator to me on the other end of the phone line.

We've exchanged info about great spots at ports to grab "Local cuisine" and he likes to read my CC reviews.

A good PVP is chancy to get, but a GREAT ONE is a KEEPER! I have always prefered to do my business direct with a company over a 3rd party TA etc.

Unfortunately, we can't share the names of our PVPs here. It's against the rules. But you could ask people in your roll call at your onboard Meet & Greet (or other people you meet onboard, if it comes up in conversation) if they would recommend their PVP. I got lucky - mine is the one that got assigned to me when I first booked with Carnival, I haven't had to go through a few to find a good one, like some have.

But you're not stuck booking online, you can call Carnival (800 819 3902) and ask for a PVP to be assigned to you.:)

shakybeef at yahoo

So a CC member can't even email me the name of their PVP if I requested it? I'd love to get a good one mines is iffy.

So a CC member can't even email me the name of their PVP if I requested it? I'd love to get a good one mines is iffy.

I heard you cannot request that but I also read a posting that referred people to their signature (if that's what you call it) and some folks have their email listed there if you want to contact them. belkin

Unfortunately not.:(

This is what you agreed to when you joined CC:

Touting of your personal cruise agent or cruise line "personal cruise consultant" (or any other venue by which you purchase a cruise) is not allowed on our message boards. Postings that contain "tell them John sent you" will be removed without notice.

This means you should not ask about someone's travel agent, nor should you respond in kind. Offering to email someone your travel agent's name or info is also not allowed, nor is asking members to email you for the information.

Bill

Unfortunately not.:(

This is what you agreed to when you joined CC:

Touting of your personal cruise agent or cruise line "personal cruise consultant" (or any other venue by which you purchase a cruise) is not allowed on our message boards. Postings that contain "tell them John sent you" will be removed without notice.

This means you should not ask about someone's travel agent, nor should you respond in kind. Offering to email someone your travel agent's name or info is also not allowed, nor is asking members to email you for the information.

Bill

That sucks, but thanks.

The way I found my PVP was by calling the Carnival 800-819-3902 #. Really glad to have a good 1 now last 2 trips..The first time we had 1 it was a nightmare as she never returned calls and when she did it was in middle of a screaming match with her kids. I assume she called back from a home cell. There are a few bad...But sounds like many have good ones also. Its always good to hear positive responses from you all also about yours .

We love our PVP, too! If he ever leaves we'll be crushed. Pre- and post-cruise calls, always time to chat and answer questions, always links our reservations to those traveling with us for dining, etc., and follows up. Good customer service is so hard to find anymore, but he provides it every time. We've passed his name along to friends and family and they like him, too.

Archived