It Does Pay to Stay Up Late - FTTF

bdette4

Was getting ready to call it a night and decided to once again check the excursions for my Carnival Legend Cruise on March 2nd and low and behold there were now FTTF available. So grabbed one of my Christmas gift cards and bought it.

I know some people say they are a waste of money and others love them. I will be very happy to be able to drop off my carry ons as soon as we get there and with two tendering ports, it will be nice to get priority tendering. And since I usually end up de-magnetizing my sign and sail card at least once or twice a cruise, it will be nice to have a priority line at customer service.

Now the question is should I tell my cousin or surprise her when we get to florida.

I'd opt for the surprise but it will only work if you are printing out and holding her documents.

Guess she will find out as she has access to the documents too. Still am excited that we got it.

Was getting ready to call it a night and decided to once again check the excursions for my Carnival Legend Cruise on March 2nd and low and behold there were now FTTF available. So grabbed one of my Christmas gift cards and bought it.

I know some people say they are a waste of money and others love them. I will be very happy to be able to drop off my carry ons as soon as we get there and with two tendering ports, it will be nice to get priority tendering. And since I usually end up de-magnetizing my sign and sail card at least once or twice a cruise, it will be nice to have a priority line at customer service.

Now the question is should I tell my cousin or surprise her when we get to florida.

I like the fact that they threw one out exactly a month away. I am sailing on the Breeze on March 1st and I have been checking everyday and nothing available. I loved the FTTF. Room ready early embark and priority debark make it worth it.

I love the FTTF program too, what I'm curious about is how are you demagnetizing your card? I don't think I've ever done that and that would be a pita.

It is especially a pain when you are at the back or front of the ship and it is 1:00 a.m. and your card doesn't work. I know one time it was a handbag I had it in, turns out there was a magnetic type clasp on one of the pockets and the card came in contact with it.

I love the FTTF program too, what I'm curious about is how are you demagnetizing your card? I don't think I've ever done that and that would be a pita.

We were at a hotel on the way to our cruise and my husband's door card wouldn't work so I gave home mine. He then put it in his pocket. Later my card would not work. When we went to the desk because we could not get in our room, the desk clerk told us cards demagnetize when people put them next to their cell phone. My husband had put the cards in his pocket along with his cell phone.

The Faster to the Fun price is not Per Person as listed. The $49.95 price covers all occupants of the cabin so only 1 guest needs to purchase but all occupants receive the benefits.

Please note, there is no specific "set" time, nor a specific arrival time required... once clearance is received from Customs to start boarding, Faster to the Fun guests will board after our VIFP Club Platinum & Diamond Guests.

Space is Limited.

After purchasing Faster to the Fun package, please remember to re-print your boarding documents so Faster to Fun reflects on your documents. Have FUN!

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations (excluding Your Time Dining).

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Surprises are good.

Edited by riclop

We are Platinum and I just love love love, being able to go straight to your room when you board the ship and drop off all your carry on stuff and lock up my purse in the safe (use to hate lugging that around until the room was ready) AND it is very nice to get express luggage to the room ! So FTTF has that too and if it is only $50.00 extra for everyone in the room then heck why not!! If I wasn't Platinum already I would purchase it! It is very nice having a shorter line at the Pursers desk too, sometimes those lines are really really long, MOST of the time I have no need to ever go to the Pursers desk but if I did I certainly prefer the short line LOL!

Keep checking back as they do put FTTF up again. I had been so disappointed that it was unavailable in Nov. For my Feb cruise but it was offered again in mid- January! I booked it for all 8 of our staterooms and there were only 7 more spaces left at that time. Makes me think they offered between 15 and 20 new FTTF slots about 5 weeks before the cruise!

Is there a specific time of day Carnival updates the status or is it just random. I'm 59 days to cruise and unfortunately did not book when it was available a few weeks ago. Thanks

I sail out Saturday Feb1 and just checked for the heck of it, to see if any more opened up and they had three available! I grabbed one and am soooo excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were at a hotel on the way to our cruise and my husband's door card wouldn't work so I gave home mine. He then put it in his pocket. Later my card would not work. When we went to the desk because we could not get in our room, the desk clerk told us cards demagnetize when people put them next to their cell phone. My husband had put the cards in his pocket along with his cell phone.

I have dress purses with zippers or Velcro tabs for cruises! Saves the hastle.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Sent from my iPod