9 Night Southern Caribbean, Miami, Jan 5, 19, 2018 Sold Out?

9 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise, Navigator of the Seas

Leaving from: Miami, Florida Departs: Jan 5, 2018; Jan 19, 2018

Booked this cruise a while ago for our 10 year anniversary and noticed it's sold out for both dates in January. I know that it could not possibly be sold out so does this mean that they are going to change the itinerary or cancel the cruise?

This was our dream cruise hitting the ABC islands for a full day.

We have this booked for Nov 2017 and looks like no cabins are left, someone posted this

Finally I called Royal Caribbean and was told by their Agent "Robert" that the company is "reconsidering" the itinerary of this ship/date and have pulled all prices from public view. As they are still taking reservations for this ship/date, they can only be priced by telephone.

I have been watching this lately too and noticed several Navigator sailings listed as "SOLD OUT" on the RCCL website for December 2017 and January 2018.

Christmas 9 day cruise for December 2017 is right in the middle of the "Sold out" sailings though and still is showing as available to book.

Edited by Russ Lomas
error in what what was previously posted.

I am booked on the April 13, 2018 sailing for this ship / itinerary. Any ideas what would happen if they do decided to cancel these sailings?

They would normally give you some OBC, price protection on selected similar cruises, and possibly refunds for airline change fees.

We have this booked for Nov 2017 and looks like no cabins are left, someone posted this

Finally I called Royal Caribbean and was told by their Agent "Robert" that the company is "reconsidering" the itinerary of this ship/date and have pulled all prices from public view. As they are still taking reservations for this ship/date, they can only be priced by telephone.

I'm normally a little skeptical of what the agents say. However, with so many of the navigator sailings showing sold out this could be true. I hope it is not. The itinerary was great.

I'm normally a little skeptical of what the agents say. However, with so many of the navigator sailings showing sold out this could be true. I hope it is not. The itinerary was great.

I am hoping they keep the same stops and leave out of Ft Lauderdale rather than Miami, I did get a good price for the GS for this cruise

We are booked on the December 8th 9 day sailing already and have the December 3rd 5 day cruise booked and paid for in full to go with this cruise. This would be very disappointing if they decided to cancel our cruises:(. We have the same cruises booked for this year as well at the same time. Not sure why they would offer them and then change afterwards since it is so far out. I think this is going to be one of the sailings that will become popular because it has such a good itinerary.

I am booked on the April 13, 2018 sailing for this ship / itinerary. Any ideas what would happen if they do decided to cancel these sailings?

I was booked on the April 27, 2018 and that cruise was canceled and we were offered a $200.00 OBC to switch to another cruise. One of the choice to switch to was the April 13th date....:eek::eek:

Something is happening with Navigator, but I do not know what. I do know that Royal has been doing this a lot lately, not sure why?

BILL

we are booked on the Nov24th cruise and are disappointed they might(will) be canceling almost all of the 9day sailings.

It would be nice to do all 3 ABC's

None of the 5 day are canceled:confused:

Are the 9 days not selling as fast as they wanted? so to low of a price point?

Well, I'm not looking for this exact date, but am very interested in this itinerary as well for March/April 2018. We are having to postpone our 2017 cruise for one year, and are thinking of switching to this itinerary, as we have not been to any of the ABC islands, and would love to see all of them in one cruise.