RCCL Website Can't figure out

katt

I am trying to see if there are two rooms together on a RCCL cruise and obviously don't know how to see what rooms are available. Is it possible to see available rooms or do I need to continue to hunt or perhaps I should just call them? It is probably just me but find their web site frustrating. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to see if there are two rooms together on a RCCL cruise and obviously don't know how to see what rooms are available. Is it possible to see available rooms or do I need to continue to hunt or perhaps I should just call them? It is probably just me but find their web site frustrating. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hard to do on RCCL website.

Go to one of the 3rd party booking sites and find one that shows the deck plan with the "blinking" available cabins. Some of the major sites do that but I am pretty sure I cannot name any particular one without violating the rules.

Hard to do on RCCL website.

Go to one of the 3rd party booking sites and find one that shows the deck plan with the "blinking" available cabins. Some of the major sites do that but I am pretty sure I cannot name any particular one without violating the rules.

That is good advice, and also true that you can't name any.

But katt, almost every other travel website on the internet uses the blinking lights, so just do a search. ;)

You can also call. I find the people at C&A very helpful. 800-526-9723

You can also call. I find the people at C&A very helpful. 800-526-9723

This is what we have done. We wanted two rooms next to each other-did not have to be connecting. We called and asked about specific classes of cabins and specific areas/decks of the ship and the rep was very helpful and we were able to find what we were looking for. I'd have a general idea of what type of rooms you want and if any decks are your preference. Will make the search easier.