question for Bonnie on combining savings offers

tango9

HI, I wondered if the new offer , Twice as Nice, is combinable with the Le Club Voyage quarterly savings and the single supplement. The sailing I have been eyeing now offers all three of these savings. Thanks

Hello tango9,

it does not appear to be combinable.

The T&C's of the new Twice as Nice offer state (the bolding & underlining are mine):

"Offer applies to new, individual bookings and non-contracted group bookings named and fully deposited during the Offer Period; excludes charters. Offer is not combinable with single supplement rates or any other program, promotion or discounted rates, including but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, and Net Rates, back to back savings, onboard booking savings, Le Club Voyage quarterly savings, Employee or other Deep Discount rates. Offer is subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time, and is open to residents of U.S. and Canada. Azamara reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice."

Here's the webpage: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/twice-as-nice-offer