Best pool in Cozumel for kids?

bernieb86

Hi. My kids dont care for saltwater so we'd like ideas on where to go with freshwater pools. Can be an excursion or a 1 day visitor pass somewhere. We'll be in the ocean at 2 other ports so I thought it'd be nice to find a pool. Any recommendations? Thank you. :)

Hi. My kids dont care for saltwater so we'd like ideas on where to go with freshwater pools. Can be an excursion or a 1 day visitor pass somewhere. We'll be in the ocean at 2 other ports so I thought it'd be nice to find a pool. Any recommendations? Thank you. :)

chankanaab park.. has a very nice pool for kids.. there is an admission to the park.. you can go online to their website and print out a coupon for 2.00 pp off the admission charge.. they would enjoy the park

Beware that when we went to Chakanaab last winter the kids pool was ONLY for people who booked the dolphin encounters. We were in port on a very windy day, and were told at the admission area that while the beach was off limits due to the wind/waves, our young children could enjoy the kids pool. However, when we tried to set up by the pool, we were chased off and told that we would have to pay something like $70 extra for some dolphin encounter in order to use the kids pool!!!

Archived