is there a substitute for the Princess Lotus shampoo?

puli

am about to run out of the Lotus shampoo and conditioner and cannot find a way to buy it...tried on the ship (asked at the SPA)..and searched the internet ,,,only place was Ebay .We will not be cruising again for over a year.

Have even taken that little blue bottle to a beauty supply store but since the contents are not described no luck in duplicating it.

Has anyone found a commercial product similar?

OP - are you asking about the eucalyptus based shampoo and conditioner? Princess switched to large dispensers of a shampoo/conditioner product (and of body gel) about 4 years ago. I found that product horrific on my hair - I couldn't even brush it out. I've brought my own shampoo and conditioner with me ever since.

OP - are you asking about the eucalyptus based shampoo and conditioner? Princess switched to large dispensers of a shampoo/conditioner product (and of body gel) about 4 years ago. I found that product horrific on my hair - I couldn't even brush it out. I've brought my own shampoo and conditioner with me ever since.

Well, that's disappointing. I am also close to running out of the eucalyptus shampoo that found its way back home with me... I know about the dispensers of product in the shower that Princess switched to, but I was hoping it was the same shampoo. I even bought a small container to fill up when I'm on board in a couple of months (shhhhh).

no I am talking about the small blue vial/bottle you get in a suite...it says Lotus SPA Conditioning Shampoo. It is made specifically for Princess Cruise Lines and is not sold on board.

no I am talking about the small blue vial/bottle you get in a suite...it says Lotus SPA Conditioning Shampoo. It is made specifically for Princess Cruise Lines and is not sold on board.

The first time we experienced the 'new' shampoo and conditioner was in an owners suite on the Royal Princess in December 2013 (I even commented on it on this board). We haven't been in a full suite since then so maybe Princess reverted back to the eucalyptus product after that or is it just the same product as in the dispensers?

The first time we experienced the 'new' shampoo and conditioner was in an owners suite on the Royal Princess in December 2013 (I even commented on it on this board). We haven't been in a full suite since then so maybe Princess reverted back to the eucalyptus product after that or is it just the same product as in the dispensers?

I don't think it is the same product...this one is blue and i believe the dispenser product is colorless.

I don't think it is the same product...this one is blue and i believe the dispenser product is colorless.

I just got my latest vial of this product on our October 2017 R/T Vancouver Pacific Coastal Cruise.

Yes bring your own.

I did for the past 35 years, but this particular conditioning shampoo is the absolutely best for my hair...foolishly for many many Princess cruises I never thought to even try anything other than my own from home!