Radiance Reviews!!

Hi-

Just booked Radiance 12/5/04, don't see a lot on this board about this ship, has anyone cruised on her? Please tell me about it, how was the food, entertainment, service? She looks like a beautiful ship. Has anyone been in any of the Junior Suite's on her? Appreciate any information. Thanks

We sailed on the Radiance a few months ago and we had a great time, truly a beautiful ship. Food and service were very good. No complaints about the cruise at all. Entertainment was about the same as most other ships, mediocre at best.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Loved the Radiance! We had just a standard outside cabin. Entertainment was lame. RCI seems to be lacking in theis area lately.

The staff was outstanding! Friendly and always said hello, the wait staff knew and used our names from the first night, had our beverage of choice at the table within minutes of being seated and we never had to ask for a thing. Seaview cafe was great with limited hours that varied by port and sea days, we enjoyed the Windjammer outdoor seating.

My 2 favorite spots on the ship were the Atrium and the Solarium.

You have a great time on the Radiance!

Soveriegn 92 E. Caribbean

Majesty 95 W. Caribbean

Granduer 97 E. Caribbean

Rhapsody 00 Mexico

Vision 02 Alaska

Radiance 03 Panama Canal

Brilliance 3/29/04

Radiance of the Seas/Panama Canal 10/18/2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;10;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800Are we there yet?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;10;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My bags are always packed!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;3;29;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Brilliance 3/29/2004

My web page listed below is 1/2 review, 1/2 how-to guide. It was mostly written about the Radiance.

Vicki

Check out my guide for first time cruisers http://www.vsn.org/cruise

Radiance 6/2002

Radiance 10/2002

Brilliance 11/2003

[/b]

LEGEND OF THE SEAS - September 26, 2004

Visit our Roll Call HERE

Cruise Europe 2005 (CC Group Cruise)- June 5, 2005 on the Brilliance

Visit our Roll Call HERE

Gabbiegirl,

We have a personal planning page on the Radiance of the Seas, which has many Radiance of the Seas links to photo albums, personal cruise websites, Chops & Portofino menus, Compass, and a number of posted reviews. We continue to update the page:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/radianceoftheseas.htm

icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Happy Cruising, Buil, http://cruiseclues.com

Sitmar, RCCL, Costa, HAL, Princess, Royal Cruise Line, Celebrity, Renaissance, Disney, MSC Lirica

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"

Gabbiegirl,

We are getting together an "all girls" cruise on the Radiance for that sailing. I tried starting a roll call, but didn't get any response. So far, we have 6 going. I have already signed up two of us for the Meet and Mingle. I'll go look for the roll call!

Carol

Enchantment of the Seas 11/01

Mercury 12/02

Serenade of the Seas 1/04

Radiance of the Seas 12/04

Archived