Best Specialty Restaurant for....

kjwinston2019

Just be aware that the Lobster in Murano isn't a boiled or broiled lobster. It's a large tail (I believe warm water) cooked tableside in a cream sauce. I like the dish very much but I think 1/2 of it is the tableside prep which can be quite entertaining.

My DW generally gets the chateaubriand which is a very nice steak!

[quote name=Miaminice;54728763

Tuscan' date=' IMHO, has lost its touch. Gave it a chance, and another, and yet another... not going there any more.[/quote]

We were in Tuscan last week, before that it has been years.

I did not enjoy it at all.

First, maybe I'm going blind, but it was just too dark.

I know my steak had a big blob of fat on it, but I was having a hard time not cutting into it.

DH thought the steak tasted processed.

We also went to Murano which was very nice.

And to the Grille upstairs, very good as well.

Steak good ..... tried our best to not fill up on the excellent pizza.;p

Just be aware that the Lobster in Murano isn't a boiled or broiled lobster. It's a large tail (I believe warm water) cooked tableside in a cream sauce. I like the dish very much but I think 1/2 of it is the tableside prep which can be quite entertaining.

My DW generally gets the chateaubriand which is a very nice steak!

You can definitely get lobster that is broiled and served with butter instead of the lobster murano dish that is prepared table side. Just ask!

Also, there is a special menu for lobster tail in the Tuscan Grille (in reference to a different post). I believe it is the one offered for $60 pp and includes wine pairing. It is delicious, not more so for the lobster in Murano but equally as good. I think it is served as a surf and turf. I don't eat red meat so passed on the filet but the waiter did as if I wanted another lobster after he saw I was finished with the one he brought. I passed as I was stuffed to the gills.

I agree with the other posters - Murano is the place! Their signature lobster preparation is quite good, and as others noted, they will do a more classic steamed-with-butter preparation for you if you prefer. They are very amenable to special requests in general. We had decent steaks in Tuscan on our last cruise but the overall meal was MUCH nicer at Murano. FYI, you can also get a good steak at Lawn Club Grill, and although I don't believe they serve lobster, they do have grilled shrimp and scallops for you to create your own surf and turf.