Tender on Epic in Cannes

JERMEY

Hi cruising on Epic next week. hired private tour guide in Cannes. I am suppose to meet guide at 9am. will I have any problem getting on the early tender? also, can anyone get a priority tender pass. need to exit ship early, would appreciate any advise. Thanks

Hi cruising on Epic next week. hired private tour guide in Cannes. I am suppose to meet guide at 9am. will I have any problem getting on the early tender? also, can anyone get a priority tender pass. need to exit ship early, would appreciate any advise. Thanks

You should also post this on the NCL blog where you might get some informed answers. Each cruise line has their own tender procedures and priority system.

Hank

You book tender tickets through the tv - it is a bit hidden, I think under "entertainment" not excursions. Do it as early as you can and you will get the widest choice of tickets.

It still might be a bit of a crush when you are trying to get off, there are lots of folk who want to be off as early as possible, but your car will wait.

• 3 months later...