EZair question

JP-Cruise

Hello,

I am booked on an Alaska crusie tour for next July 27, 2018. I am looking at the eZair flights on my cruise personalizer. I would prefer to choose flexible fare over restricted. Don't see many flexible options. Will there be more? Do you guys suggest I book my flights right away? Or can this wait?

The available flex flights are probably the only thing you will see unless people with other flights decide to cancel at a later date and those seats become available. I would suggest picking the best available flex flight now, and keep checking back at least a couple of times a week to see if a better option becomes available and changing if it does. You have until 45 days before the cruise, but you will need to make payment earlier at 75 days prior.

The available flex flights are probably the only thing you will see unless people with other flights decide to cancel at a later date and those seats become available. I would suggest picking the best available flex flight now, and keep checking back at least a couple of times a week to see if a better option becomes available and changing if it does. You have until 45 days before the cruise, but you will need to make payment earlier at 75 days prior.

Ok thanks Cherylandtk, ya I only found like 3 flex flights, and the rest were restricted flight option

Ok thanks Cherylandtk, ya I only found like 3 flex flights, and the rest were restricted flight option

We have found eventually as flights sell and the cruise nears the "flexible" option goes away. ;)

If you are 45 days or more out best to grab the flights as flexible then you can cancel or change without penalty.

We have found eventually as flights sell and the cruise nears the "flexible" option goes away. ;)

If you are 45 days or more out best to grab the flights as flexible then you can cancel or change without penalty.

Thanks Keith. Will book today as soon as I see a good option then

The flexible fares come and go, but mostly go the closer you get to the sail date. The wonderful thing about the flex fares is you can get price reductions up until final payment date. It's so simple! Just have your TA call and get the new fare. You'll get a new Locater #, but that's all that changes besides the better price. :)

The flexible fares come and go, but mostly go the closer you get to the sail date. The wonderful thing about the flex fares is you can get price reductions up until final payment date. It's so simple! Just have your TA call and get the new fare. You'll get a new Locater #, but that's all that changes besides the better price. :)

Thanks a lot. That's what I wanted to know. This process is very exciting :)

JP

We were able to get price changes right up to 45 days prior.

Just go through the ez air process in the booking through the cancel/modify option, Princess will grab the new flights at the better price then cancel your old ones all in one very simple transaction without have to talk with anyone.

You do have to keep checking through that option in your booking to see if there are cheaper flights available.