Mahogany Bay-Tenders or Walk-off?

Shocker4

I'm disappointed the cruise critic information for each port gives me this information, except Mahogany Bay. Can you help me with an answer? Even better if you can provide a link where I can see the information in writing.

I'm disappointed the cruise critic information for each port gives me this information, except Mahogany Bay. Can you help me with an answer? Even better if you can provide a link where I can see the information in writing.

Mahogany Bay Cruise Complex has a website with heaps of pics, from what I can tell ships dock.

There have been occasions where the wind is too high, the ship can't dock. If possible they go to Coxen Hole instead and they may have to tender from there.

Your ship docking or tendring will depend on whether and how many other ships are in port.

Walk off. A fairly long walk. And if you have booked excursions through the ship it's still long. But if you have booked them privately, you have to walk that whole way and then over a big hill to the main road to meet your ride. Coming back, they can all drop you off right at the closer location though.

It is .6km to meet a taxi and 1.3km if you have to walk to the main road to meet local transport. Some may come closer (.9KM) but others will tell you that you have to walk to the main road.

Edited by !newbiecruiser66

• 2 weeks later...