Bahamas--golf

khemp

Hi.

We just got back yesterday from Nassau. My husband and his friend played the Radisson Cable Beach Golf Club. It is a 10 minute cab drive ($20 each way) from the pier. The greens fee was $60. I thought this was quite inexpensive. We live in Florida near Disney and are accustomed to $100+. I did quite a bit of research to set this up for the hubby. The Cable Beach is the only one that you can play unless you are a guest at the Atlantis. The Atlantis has had their own course with the guest-ony provision for a while. However, they just bought the Paradise Island golf course as well. My husband and his friend enjoyed their round very much. They said the greens are in good shape although the course is a short course. It is not directly on the ocean but you can see the ocean from many of the holes. They said everyone at the course was very helpful. I do not have the phone number anymore but I located it using google and then called to reserve the tee-times. We kept the clubs in our room and they carried them to the cab themselves. They have smalled bags for travel and I think the fact that they were lighter made it much easier to transport.

Have a great time.

Andrea

• 10 months later...

you could definitely catch the #10 and get off - just $1 each way - but i dunno if you could ride with a full set of golf clubs.

btw, cable beach is a nice course, esp for the money - the others are nicer, but substantially bigger bucks to play!

you could definitely catch the #10 and get off - just $1 each way - but i dunno if you could ride with a full set of golf clubs.

btw, cable beach is a nice course, esp for the money - the others are nicer, but substantially bigger bucks to play!

Yes, the jitney passes the course, but lugging your clubs up to the club house would be a chore. It's a bit of a hike from the main road.

• 2 months later...

Archived