Anyone going to Cuba in 2019?

Paminflorida

We’re booked on a 7 day out of Havana in February and would love to hear about past experiences or chat with others going in 2019. Just booked our flights today on JetBlue out of Fort Lauderdale!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re booked on a 7 day out of Havana in February and would love to hear about past experiences or chat with others going in 2019. Just booked our flights today on JetBlue out of Fort Lauderdale!

We're going back in 2019. Loved it this year when we went.

Which trip are you on? We are on the first one.

We are on the Feb 18 out of Cienfuegos.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Then we will not meet. But we will do our best to share our experiences when we return so that you will be able to see what is in store for you. I am assuming that we will have no phone/text/internet while in Cuba.

Then we will not meet. But we will do our best to share our experiences when we return so that you will be able to see what is in store for you. I am assuming that we will have no phone/text/internet while in Cuba.

Hi Zimmy,

When I visit countries with Internet/email censorship issues, I use a VPN app to get around any issues. It works very well. The app I use begins with the word ‘Express’ and it performs best when choosing the routing through Los Angeles. Please let me know if you need any help setting it up or have any questions.

Btw, your TrapperZ’s kind words answering my questions regarding solo travel on SeaDream compelled me to take the leap and book a cabin on the November 2018 TA. Please convey my gratitude. I’m excited to enjoy the open seas, no matter the amount of continued renovations straight out of dry dock. I figure as long as I am on the water, eating good food, and able to be outdoors, I’m pretty easy to please.

Btw, your TrapperZ’s kind words answering my questions regarding solo travel on SeaDream compelled me to take the leap and book a cabin on the November 2018 TA. Please convey my gratitude. I’m excited to enjoy the open seas, no matter the amount of continued renovations straight out of dry dock. I figure as long as I am on the water, eating good food, and able to be outdoors, I’m pretty easy to please.

Thanks, Sphynxie. If you go planning to enjoy the trip, I'm certain you will.

I don't think it will be an issue for anyone beginning the cruise in Havana or Cienfuegos, because you can get one before boarding your plane to Cuba, but for those on the first cruise, like us, who are starting in San Juan PR, you will need a Cuban tourist card before boarding SeaDream. I have been told that SD is not planning to do that for us, so we must do it individually. Try cubavisaservices.com. I haven't done ours yet, but would be interested in hearing from anyone who has. We fly non-stop to SJU, and O'Hare does not have that service available.