Symphony of the Seas Show Times

does anyone know what time the shows are on the Symphony? We are sailing next March (Caribbean) and want to book some specialty meals and it would be helpful to know the show times as we prefer to watch the shows and then go to Dinner.

Many thanks

Kr

does anyone know what time the shows are on the Symphony? We are sailing next March (Caribbean) and want to book some specialty meals and it would be helpful to know the show times as we prefer to watch the shows and then go to Dinner.

Many thanks

Kr

Symphony has not started Caribbean itineraries yet, so there's no history to report at present.

Many thanks

Kr

Are you a member of your sailings roll call? This is one of the prime benefits of using them. There is not a specific day we can say that the shows are available for reservations. With larger roll calls, someone is checking about every day and usually reports to the roll call.

I am going in September and we are restating our vows after 36 years of marriage. I would like to get the schedules also. I know they put out a daily newsletter that shows activities and shows. We are a group of 16 so we want to coordinate dinners, shows and our vows ceremony. Can anyone copy these and post them

thanks

I am going in September and we are restating our vows after 36 years of marriage. I would like to get the schedules also. I know they put out a daily newsletter that shows activities and shows. We are a group of 16 so we want to coordinate dinners, shows and our vows ceremony. Can anyone copy these and post them

thanks

You will need to post your itinerary, because the schedules vary.

we are leaving Barcelona on 9/30

palma de Mallorca

Marseille

La Spezia

Rome

Naples

Cruising

Barcelona

All times afternoon or evening!

HAIRSPRAY (duration 90 mins)

day 1; 8.30

day 2; 2.30

day 3; 7.15

1977 (duration 50 mins)

day 1; 8.45 and 10.45

day 2; 8.00

day 3; 8.30 and 10.30

HIRO (duration 50 mins)

day 2; 9.00 and 11.00

day 4; 9.00 and 11.00

day 5; 9.00 and 11.00

FLIGHT (duration 50 mins)

day 6; 8.30 and 10.45

day 7; 5.00

• 1 month later...

When they are available book them online and they show in your planner. Download the app on your phone before you leave. Once on board you can check the app on your phone to remind yourself what you have booked. You don't get any tickets once on board. When you go along to the show the staff have iPads, you give your cabin number and they can see you have booked. Works very well.

How far out can you book entertainment? I don't see anything for next September, which is still over a year away.

Also, do we need to book zip lining, laser tag and those kind of activities to do with teens in advance ?

Thanks!

I booked exactly 120 days out. Others report availability showing 90 days out...and some still cannot book 60 days out.

So you are way to early!

No you cannot book zip or lazer.

How far out can you book entertainment? I don't see anything for next September, which is still over a year away. ...

No set time, could be over 120 days out or less than 60 days. Keep checking.

We went on a July sailing. For every show that we had a booking, a line formed for people with no booking who wanted to see the show. Starting 10 minutes before show time, they let this latecomer line into the theaters. I never saw anyone who got there before the show started not get a seat.