Ovation of the Seas Balcony Cabin Sleeping Configuration

Looking for some help here.

Background: I just booked cabin 11136 for my family of 4 (kids will be 7 and 10) for the June 28th 2019 sailing. We are traveling with my parents who are in the connecting cabin next door, 11138. First off, depending on pricing we either travel in 2 x 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 configurations but for some reason on the Quantum class ships there are no higher occupancy balconies (3+ people) with connecting cabins of the same size. All higher occupancy cabins are always connected with a 2 occupancy cabin. At least that is what all me research has shown. The 2 x 2 x 2 cabin option was cost prohibitive since the kids travel for $500 each not the $1700 each for adults (not including taxes).

Question: Since we have connecting rooms can we ask the cabin steward to not pull out the sofa bed in room 11136 and just make it up as is? And also make up the couch (not a pull out sofa) in the connecting room into a little bed for my other child?

Our mission is to not have to worry about having to have the sofa pulled out and put back sofa each day.

Thank you for the help.

Background: I just booked cabin 11136 for my family of 4 (kids will be 7 and 10) for the June 28th 2019 sailing. We are traveling with my parents who are in the connecting cabin next door, 11138. First off, depending on pricing we either travel in 2 x 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 configurations but for some reason on the Quantum class ships there are no higher occupancy balconies (3+ people) with connecting cabins of the same size. All higher occupancy cabins are always connected with a 2 occupancy cabin. At least that is what all me research has shown. The 2 x 2 x 2 cabin option was cost prohibitive since the kids travel for $500 each not the $1700 each for adults (not including taxes).

Question: Since we have connecting rooms can we ask the cabin steward to not pull out the sofa bed in room 11136 and just make it up as is? And also make up the couch (not a pull out sofa) in the connecting room into a little bed for my other child?

Our mission is to not have to worry about having to have the sofa pulled out and put back sofa each day.

Thank you for the help.

Yes, you can ask the cabin steward to do those two things.

Thank you for the help.

You are correct. All pairs of connecting cabins have one cabin that only holds 2.

Your stateroom attendant will make up both sofas into a bed for 1 if that’s what you want.

They will also put the sofabed away every morning while you are at breakfast and pull it out in the evenings while you are at dinner. It’s not really a big deal. Just let them know your preference.

You can do whatever you want, regarding beds. The kids could sleep on the floor and no one would care. You could tape them to the wall, and let them sleep standing up....whatever you want! Just kidding, but you can do it however it suits you!