NCL Escape - 3/17/18-3/24/18 (Video - Falmouth - Bob Marley)

chapo31

We had the pleasure of sailing on the Escape for the second time last week and man I'm going to miss this ship when it moves to New York. We live in Miami so cruising for us is a short Uber ride to the Port.

I put together this little video. The intro speaks for itself. This is NCL Freestyle Cruising. We had an absolute blast and came back feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Other than the Bob Marley Tour in Falmouth, the highlights were Teppanyaki, Beau in the District Brewhouse, the AMAZING bartenders all over the ship, La Cucina, Le Bistro and our PHENOMENAL Room Steward Elberth.

We were in an aft balcony 15276. We did not get off in Grand Cayman and were bummed about GSC being canceled. Still an amazing trip.

Hope you enjoy the video.

Any questions ask away.

Was on last weeks sailing as well. What an amazing time! Cannot say one bad thing about the Escape.

Coming from Platinum on Carnival the perks with them aren’t going to stop me from sailing other lines anymore. First NCL cruise and won’t be my last.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...
We had the pleasure of sailing on the Escape for the second time last week and man I'm going to miss this ship when it moves to New York. We live in Miami so cruising for us is a short Uber ride to the Port.

I put together this little video. The intro speaks for itself. This is NCL Freestyle Cruising. We had an absolute blast and came back feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Other than the Bob Marley Tour in Falmouth, the highlights were Teppanyaki, Beau in the District Brewhouse, the AMAZING bartenders all over the ship, La Cucina, Le Bistro and our PHENOMENAL Room Steward Elberth.

We were in an aft balcony 15276. We did not get off in Grand Cayman and were bummed about GSC being canceled. Still an amazing trip.

Hope you enjoy the video.

Any questions ask away.

How was the Bob Marley Tour? My husband and I are going on a cruise in November, I'm thinking of doing this while in Jamaica. The falls are out for us (he has vertigo, I have a bad back).