Camp ocean carnival liberty/kids club

Quick question. Im taking two kids on carnival liberty,ages 5 and 9. Will they let them be together in the kids club if it is my request? I dont want them to be apart because the youngest does not do well with people she doesn't know.This is our first cruise so any information is greatly appreciated!

Quick question. Im taking two kids on carnival liberty,ages 5 and 9. Will they let them be together in the kids club if it is my request? I dont want them to be apart because the youngest does not do well with people she doesn't know.This is our first cruise so any information is greatly appreciated!
According to the FAQs they will not allow them to be together in the same group. I would give your daughter the chance to experience it and see how she does. She may really like it. Most kids love it. Also, when you get on board see how the layout is, she may be able to at least see brother on the other side of the room.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

It may be possible to have the oldest be with the younger one for a bit while he get a comfortable. But I bet he would be really bored with that age groups activities. It all will depend on the camp employee you get that day.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Depends on the counselors and how many kids they have. I think the official answer would be no, but there can be exceptions. We're going to have a similar situation next week: we have a just-turned-9-year-old and a 7 year old. Some friends of ours are bringing their just-turned-8 who happens to be best friends with our 7 year old. Those 2 can be together in the Stingrays group, but our son has just graduated to the Sharks. They are all in the same big room, but our older one is a lot more shy than his sister. So it'll be interesting!

Depends on the counselors and how many kids they have. I think the official answer would be no, but there can be exceptions. We're going to have a similar situation next week: we have a just-turned-9-year-old and a 7 year old. Some friends of ours are bringing their just-turned-8 who happens to be best friends with our 7 year old. Those 2 can be together in the Stingrays group, but our son has just graduated to the Sharks. They are all in the same big room, but our older one is a lot more shy than his sister. So it'll be interesting!

I think it is likely to be a definitive "no" because the OP is not in the same circumstance. The 5 year old will be in the 2-5 group and the 9 year old with the 9-11 - skipping a whole group in between!

I really do not think a 9 year old would be appropriate in the 2-5 group and certainly the 5 year old does not belong with the 9-11. I don't think as a parent of another child I would be thrilled with having someone's 9 year old in with my 2 or 3 year old - too much opportunity for problems.