Water on board

Heeco

Will be sail on Anthem of the seas next week. Can someone please tell me if I can bring water with me. They offer Evian which none of us sailing together like.

It is forbidden, but normally you can sneak it on.

Will be sail on Anthem of the seas next week. Can someone please tell me if I can bring water with me. They offer Evian which none of us sailing together like.

Technically prohibited to bring water or other soft drinks, but usually allowed.

Officially no, it's not allowed.

Unofficially, they likely won't take it away (if you have it in luggage).

I'd certainly risk loosing a $5 case of water versus paying their rates for water on board. In reality, I'd just drink the tap water to be honest.

They offer Evian which none of us sailing together like.

I've heard of wine snobs, but .... water?!?

I have had issues with swelling on previous cruises, and after some searches I learned that limiting drinking ship's water helps because even though it is desalinated, it still has quite a bit of sodium. I plan on putting it in a duffle with a room tag and see what happens. Many people are successful doing this.

Why not get the water package, you won't have to lug it with you and you can get as many as you like and cold water too!

Because spending $214.76 on a 7-day cruise for just bottled water is a bit silly. That package only makes sense for people who also want virgin cocktails and specialty coffees/teas every day all day.

The Fun Shops online has purified water 12 pack (16.9 fluid oz. bottles) for $4.50

The beverage package is only $8.50 daily that includes bottled water and thats less money than the refreshment. package I think?

It's the soda only package that is $8.50 a day. The refreshment is the lowest that includes bottled water and it is usually $26/day but can offend be found for $19/day. That is still a lot to pay if you only want bottled water.

Keep in mind they will not let you refill bottles from the dispensers due to health concerns.

Easy enough to take a filled glass and pour it into a bottle. Seriously, how did people manage to cruise before the "bottled water generation"?