Attom Brickell, Miami - quick review

Barsnikel

Stayed here the night before our cruise. Excellent stay. Nice rooms, friendly staff.

We enjoyed the "half price" happy hour, as well as eating in the restaurant. Restaurant was a little pricey, but good. The ceviche was excellent.

It is directly across the street from a Publix grocery store, where we purchased wine and snacks.

Easy walking distance to the rail station, as well as other restaurants in the Brickell area of Miami.

Will stay here again.

One word of caution and then a disclaimer - Uber cannot find this place. On their GPS it apparently comes up with a different address. If you book Uber (or even a cab) know the physical address before you call them. If you just say "The Atton Hotel", they'll never find it.

DISCLAIMER : we got a great deal on Hotwire for a $103/night rate. The normal rates we saw were $169/night.

Uber found our hotel (Hyatt east) but had a problem with the port of Miami address!!!! The driver and I realized he was headed in the wrong direction. He turned around but lost his Uber connection. Very strange and had not been my experience with Uber in other cities.

So stupid question, what address are you using for the port?

We're booked on the NCL Escape and have the cruise package from the Hampton Inn but I am concerned their van transport will be difficult for my mom to access. I want to be ready with a backup plan and yes I will let Hampton know at checkin

We were only there Friday night. We did go up to the rooftop pool to have a drink. Nice area. Somewhat small pool, but still nice, with a great view.

I'm not familiar enough with Miami to give any restaurant recommendations. But the hotel is right on the edge of Brickell, so walking a couple of blocks will put you within a number of restaurants. It's also very close to the rail station if you want to go elsewhere.

The quality of Uber drivers has been downhill for a while, I deal with issues of finding where I am all the time.

I would totally agree. We have had some cancel on us too after waiting for them forever. The funny thing is, they can't find us and then my husband's ratings go down!!