Lotus Spa- Emerald Princess

fielddreamer

I was on the Emerald 4 yrs. ago and at that time they did not have a Lotus Spa on the ship. My question is I notice on the map that they have both womens and mens saunas and steam rooms in the locker areas and a Thermal suite one dock lower. Are the steam and sauna a no charge and is the thermal suite a charge area. I have been on the Royal a few yeas ago and that area was called the " The Lotus Spa" which was a charge area ! Help me refresh my memory ! Bob

I was on the Emerald 4 yrs. ago and at that time they did not have a Lotus Spa on the ship. My question is I notice on the map that they have both womens and mens saunas and steam rooms in the locker areas and a Thermal suite one dock lower. Are the steam and sauna a no charge and is the thermal suite a charge area. I have been on the Royal a few yeas ago and that area was called the " The Lotus Spa" which was a charge area ! Help me refresh my memory ! Bob

Hmmmm... Emerald has always had a Lotus Spa. That being said, the Thermal Suite is the pay venue, the saunas and steam rooms are free as is the Lotus Spa pool.

• 1 month later...
The Emerald and Royal both have a Lotus Spa. The Spa area on the Emerald includes the Thermal Suite which has various saunas/steam rooms and the tile beds. The Spa area on the Royal has the Enclave which has all of the features of the Thermal Suite plus a wonderful hydrotherapy pool.

As others have posted, the Emerald but NOT the Royal has complementary steam rooms and saunas in the Spa changing area. Both the TS and Enclave are extra charge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I was on the Emerald Princess they had hot beds in the Thermal Suite area and there is a fee.

Tony

On other ships I've sailed on with Princess the thermal spa was included in a full suite. I'm assuming that will be the case on the Emerald too.

On other ships I've sailed on with Princess the thermal spa was included in a full suite. I'm assuming that will be the case on the Emerald too.
The Thermal Suite is complementary for full suite passengers. Unfortunately, the Enclave is NOT complementary for full suite passengers on the Royal class ships.