Shareholders benefit form

suzyed

You don't need the most recent form. The 2016 version will do.....or no form at all provided you supply the information needed--your name, reservation number date of cruise, ship, and proof of stock ownership.

I basically looked at an old form and put the current info in a cover letter, then sent it as a fax to the number on the old form. The old ones show up with a google search.

You don't need the most recent form. The 2016 version will do.....or no form at all provided you supply the information needed--your name' date=' reservation number date of cruise, ship, and proof of stock ownership.

I basically looked at an old form and put the current info in a cover letter, then sent it as a fax to the number on the old form. The old ones show up with a google search.[/quote']

Thanks! I will do that!

The form isn't really necessary. I created the template below and populate it with pertinent information for the cruise I will be taking. I then FAX it to (661) 753-0180.

-----

To Whom it May Concern:

This is a request for the CCL Shareholder Benefit. The information you require:

Booking Number:

Ship Name:

Sailing Date:

Last Name:

First Name:

Telephone Number:

Email Address:

A copy of the pertinent page from my most recent brokerage statement is included with this FAX as required.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

You don't need the most recent form. The 2016 version will do.....or no form at all provided you supply the information needed--your name' date=' reservation number date of cruise, ship, and proof of stock ownership.

I basically looked at an old form and put the current info in a cover letter, then sent it as a fax to the number on the old form. The old ones show up with a google search.

You don't even need a cover letter.

I write the required info on the proof of ownership and fax it in. I've put as many as 3 cruises on one proof.;)

Two thoughts:

• Marker pens don't always hide stuff. Some faxes are sensitive to IR or UV,

and I've seen one pick up text that was invisible in ordinary light. I scan my

ownership proof, then edit the file to black out all stuff that Santa Clarita

doesn't need to see (Acct #, other stocks, grand totals, etc). Nothing but

the broker's logo and the CCL detail line have worked just fine.

• I leave it to my TA to do the actual submitting. You have a good one, right? ;p

Does anyone have a copy of the lastest Carnival Sharehold Benefit Form that I can get a copy of?

Also, the contact info to send it to?

Thanks in advance!

As others have said, no form needed. As for the contact info I used to fax it from work but now I use faxzero.com and just put the info in a Word document and fax it using that free service. I send the fax, wait maybe an hour, and then call to verify it has been received. They apply it at that time and send me an email confirmation if I ask them to. The numbers I use are:

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

As others have said, no form needed. As for the contact info I used to fax it from work but now I use faxzero.com and just put the info in a Word document and fax it using that free service. I send the fax, wait maybe an hour, and then call to verify it has been received. They apply it at that time and send me an email confirmation if I ask them to. The numbers I use are:

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Thanks Thrak!