Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:39 AM.
Raleigh, N.C.
12,692 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
Has anyone tried the $21 cabernet that comes in the engraved bottle? It's on the bon voyage gift page of Celebrity's website here?
Ga
7,768 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
I think it's the same as was in the Celebrity branded bottles. If so, we tried it on Horizon in March when they were changing the X logo. Remember when they took those little lines off the sides of the X? Anyway, our table had bought wine every night and the last night they offered us this wine for $12 a bottle (the then corkage) because they needed to get rid of it. It was really quite good. We wished we had ordered it earlier!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Life...Some of it's been MAGIC, Some of it's been TRAGIC, But, Oh What A Ride!!!
Raleigh, N.C.
12,692 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
We just booked our cruise and are sailing next month. I had been watching prices on HAL--and thinking we were going with them. But the Century's rate for Christmas and New Year's was too good to pass up.

HAL has an $18 special that I learned about on Cruise Critic that's only available by ordering ahead of time. Is the $21 etched bottle only available through as a bon voyage gift or can it be purchased onboard as well?
Ga
7,768 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
I have never seen the engraved bottles done any way except preorder. I'm pretty sure I'm right but you can always call and be absolutely right!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Life...Some of it's been MAGIC, Some of it's been TRAGIC, But, Oh What A Ride!!!
United Kingdom
721 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Do they stock Chateau Neuf de Pape does anyone know?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Gail

[center][/CENTER]

R.C.I. Ench OT Seas- Caribbean - February 2012
P&O Azura - Caribbean - January 2011
X Celebrity Equinox - Caribbean February 2010
[B]X[/b] Celebrity Equinox - Transatlantic - Med - April 2010
P&O Ventura - Caribbean - February 2009
Sea Princess - Caribbean / Transatlantic - May 2008
[B]X[/b] Celebrity Summit - Hawaii Circle - April 2007
[B]X[/b] Celebrity Zenith - Caribbean - November 2004