Cruisin' Video Clips #2 -- Young Men in Black

chesterh

Our second in a series of Cruisin’ Video selections is entitled Young Men in Black (aka Teens in Tuxes). It portrays two teenaged boys, Wells and Dan, making their way to a formal dinner in the Metropolitan Restaurant aboard Celebrity’s Millennium.

The boys endured the public humiliation of ‘acting’ for this video in relatively good humor. I had the advantage. Making the video was my way of extracting payback for some very expensive late night ship-to-shore phone calls to girl friends -- made in defiance of my specific instructions to use email instead. I consider their debt to be paid in full…

Click here for Young Men in Black (Windows Media 9, 2:51, Stereo Sound, 8 MB, view at 320x240 (100%) for best quality)

chesterh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Suzieb, Worfsmom, LLM and dayna84 – the boys were good sports about it. They seem to feel that their few minutes of humiliation was worth it…

Swiddowson, I’m afraid I have no idea. Some things just defy explanation, but maybe someone else can help…

Waterbound, people seemed to try very hard to ignore us, but some were unable to resist the urge to stare. I won’t hire them as extras again…

All the best,

chesterh

Archived