OK, the worries for our precruise stay in SJ are over !!

eurodolphin

Hi everyone, a lot of people {including me} have been posting lately about how difficult it is to find a decent and affordable hotel for a precruise stay in San Juan. Even on priceline the rooms are still expensive or very hard to get. A few minutes ago I thought of something :

when we take a land vacation we sometimes rent a house or condo and I always arrange that on my own, through the internet, using sites of owners who rent their properties directly. So I decided to take a look at SJ properties. I immediately found some condos in the right San Juan aera, their locations often next to big hotels. Some of them, not all, can be rented by the night, you can see pictures of the apparments, some have 1,2, or 3 bedrooms, they all provide towels, bedlinnen etc. So you get everything you get in a hotel, except the breakfast and the cleaning, but you can eat out and sometimes, if you really need it, maid service can be arranged. And now for the best part : the price ! :D prices are between 80 and 180 USD for 1 night per appartment, depending on the size of the condo and the season. I'm definitely going to book 1 of these instead of a hotel. Just wanted to let you know, I'm sure others will be interested too !

Just go to vrbo.com, choose Caribbean, then puerto rico and there you'll find all the properties listed by region. Good luck !!:)

Archived