Vancouver Amtrak Station Luggage Storage?

We will disembark Celebrity Summit in Vancouver on May 20, 2005 in the morning, and take Amtrak to Seattle at 6:00 p.m. Is there a place to store luggage at the train station so we can tour Vancouver during the day?

kckitties

KCkitties - check out this link to the Amtrak station in Vancouver - you may be able to check it depending on the day:

http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/am2Station/Station_Page&c=am2Station&cid=1080080551504&ssid=106

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

• 2 months later...

We plan to also take Amtrak from Vancouver to Seattle the day we disembark--so we can see some of Vancouver. We will spend the night in Seattle and then fly out of SEA-TAC the next day. How do you plan to get from the ship to the Amtrak station? Is te Amtrak station close to downtown Vancouver? I booked a hotel in Kent before we decided to take Amtrak and am now wondering how we will get to the hotel. The hotel has a shuttle (to/from) the SEA-TAC airport--but I think the train station is downtown and I don't know if they will pick us up there. Any suggestions?

Archived