Internet Cafes?

Martin64

Hi,

Any of you experienced cruisers know about the availability of internet cafe's in the ports (specifically Caymens, Jamaica)? I saw one in Cozumel. Wondering if most ports have them. They seem to be a lot cheaper ($4/hr) than the ship! I'd like to upload my photos from my camera to a web blog (eblogger) to keep the folks back home updated on our travels. This avoids all the e-mailing. They can just check my internet site and see how we are doing.

Also, does anyone know if you "can" upload photos at an internet cafe or is it just for e-mailing?

Thanks,

Monica

• 4 weeks later...

Make durn sure that your computer's security settings are at the highest possible settings. While you are surfing or uploading your pictures you do not want someone nearby in the Web Cafe downloading your bank and private info. Easly done by someone who knows how and has software to do it. Rob your bank account and your ID info very easily. So go to a computer store for adviec, a computer repair shop for advice/software to prevent it, or search web for computer security info.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived