Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista

mkend

Has anyone ever stayed at Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista on Marbella Palm Court? We just booked it for after our cruise and wondered how it is? We got a one bedroom suite, and free buffet breakfast everyday for $109.00 per day, so I hope it's nice. Thanks!

Hi:) I haven't stayed at this particular hotel, but over the years I have stayed in Lake Buena Vista....the hotels in this area are always nice:) ....Lake Buena Vista is part of "DISNEY"....so you know they are going to do things right.....

Enjoy your stay:)

If you are going without children, we stayed at the Marriott Fairfield Inn in Lake Bueno Vista in Oct. 04. I believe it is in the same complex as the Residence Inn. It was a fairly new hotel with a good buffet breakfast. It cost $72 a night. My husband sometimes does not like Fairfield Inns, but we were very happy with this one.

One time we got off a cruise and stayed at a Residence Inn. My husband slammed the hotel room door and said we couldn't stay there. The room was too big. LOL.

Enjoy,

Ellen

If you are going without children, we stayed at the Marriott Fairfield Inn in Lake Bueno Vista in Oct. 04. I believe it is in the same complex as the Residence Inn. It was a fairly new hotel with a good buffet breakfast. It cost $72 a night. My husband sometimes does not like Fairfield Inns, but we were very happy with this one.

One time we got off a cruise and stayed at a Residence Inn. My husband slammed the hotel room door and said we couldn't stay there. The room was too big. LOL.

Enjoy,

Ellen

Hi Ellen,

We are travelling with our 8 year old daughter and will be in Orlando for 2 days before we cruise! Funny you should mention the Fairfield Inn and Suites....we are booked there in Miami the night before we cruise....I hope it's nice? It's a Marriott.....how bad can it be? :confused:

Archived