Cruise Consolidators...

dotsonga

Has anyone ever used a Cruise Consolidator? I've found a really good deal on one but I've always booked mine directly with the cruise line. I found these consolidators in Consumer Reports magazine, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

If the exact name of the consolidator was recommended by CR, then I would trust it. I buy a lot of my appliances, cars, etc, based on theri recommendatlons. have never regretted one purchase. Good luck.

I'm not familiar with the term? Sorry I can't help.

I'd actually love to know what a Cruise Consolidator? is!:confused: Is it like a TA that buys cruises in bulk??

Yes, they buy cabins in bulk and resell them. I found a Southern Caribbean that was listed with the cruise line for 419/inside and 719/balcony. The consolidator had 260/inside and 320/balcony. I guess I may just give them a try because they are WAAAY cheaper on the Hawaiin cruise we are looking at later in the year too. And they take deposits just like the cruise lines with the same final payment schedules too.

Has anyone ever used a Cruise Consolidator? I've found a really good deal on one but I've always booked mine directly with the cruise line. I found these consolidators in Consumer Reports magazine, so I was just wondering. Thanks.

Be sure to read the fine print to ensure that there are no penalties should you cancel the cruise or make a change. Sometimes, consolidators or other agents add in their own fees for changes.

Keith

Often the cruise line will match the price. I know Carnival will. Also many agents will also match prices. Check this out before you book with an unknown.

Most on line companies buy blocks of cabins to sell. They lower the price when sail date approaches to sell them all as they had to pay for them all.

Often the cruise line will match the price. I know Carnival will. Also many agents will also match prices. Check this out before you book with an unknown.

Most on line companies buy blocks of cabins to sell. They lower the price when sail date approaches to sell them all as they had to pay for them all.

I was going to check with my PVP at Carnival to see if they would match the quote I got from the Consolidator.

Archived