new to massage

slammer

We are new to crusing and massaging and think they are a wonderful combination, It will be providing us with both a relaxed alone massage, on a cruise ship vieiwing the waters from windows just for starters , Would like to know how to make reservations, etc. We had hoped to be booking the first day, we don't care if we have a audience of others touring the facility, What do you think

Hi,

I also look forward to getting my massage on any cruise I go on. Booking the first day might be a little hard. Call your cruiseline to see if the spa is open) It is also cheaper to plan it for a day that you are docked. I usually watch the daily itinerary, and they run specials for massages on port days, then I book it later in the day, after we have been out all day, It a wonderfully relaxing way to end a great sightseeing or snorkeling day.

Sherrie

I don thtink the spas are opened for service the first day until the evening.

Have you checked the port of calls board to see if any of your ports are offerening beach side massages?? I am heading to Costa Maya which offer 30 minutes for 20 bucks on one of their beaches. I also see that Cozumel does this too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I don thtink the spas are opened for service the first day until the evening.

Have you checked the port of calls board to see if any of your ports are offerening beach side massages?? I am heading to Costa Maya which offer 30 minutes for 20 bucks on one of their beaches. I also see that Cozumel does this too.

How do you find out if their are beach massages? We are going on Monarch of the sea in a few weeks. Goes to ensenda, catalina, and san diego.

Thanks for your help

WOW Sped-- you musta been busy reading a lot of pages on this board to find something dated in January. Welcome to the boards,

To fid if your beaches in the ports you are visiting have massages --check out the Port of calls Board located here.. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

look for each port you are going to and have a great time plannng what you can do

Archived