Jewel of the Seas...over 800 pictures

bobbie0253

• 1 month later...

I am as well sailing on the Brilliance on 4/29/05 and have been unable to find pictures of the ship. I know that the decor wont be the save, however it did give me a good idea of what the ship looked like.

How was the Pizza and do you remember if the server sushi and where if they did.

GREAT PICTURES

Norma

Thanks for the access to your pictures of the Jewel. We will be on her May 1 for our first Transatlantic and your pictures have made us even more anxious to get on board.

Thanks again and have a great next cruise.

I am as well sailing on the Brilliance on 4/29/05 and have been unable to find pictures of the ship. I know that the decor wont be the save, however it did give me a good idea of what the ship looked like.

How was the Pizza and do you remember if the server sushi and where if they did.

GREAT PICTURES

Norma

Norma,

I don't remember seeing sushi. Pizza to me is always good. Especially at 3am. Don't miss the almond croissants in the Latte tudes cafe if they have one. Okay now I am hungry.....

Have a great cruise! The Brilliance is a ship I have always had my heart set on cruising on. I hope they bring her back to the U.S. soon.

Bobbie

hmmm....

Best to worse: Adventure, Voyager, Jewel, Grand Princess, Enchantment, Grandeur, Majesty, Sovereign.

My favorite would be the Adventure. The Adventure is in MUCH better shape than the Voyager. (We sailed the Voyager the first cruise after dry dock)

We LOVE the Voyager class, so the Voyager is next.

The Jewel was amazing, but lacks the extra size of the Voyager. This was the best all around cruise.

The Grand Princess was a great cruise too. Being on Princess you feel like you are on RCCL. They do as good of a job, sometimes better. I LOVE freestyle dining.

After that, they are all pretty much the same.

Bobbie :)

• 1 month later...

Archived