Day Passes At Hotels/beaches....

kylew

Does anyone know of a hotel that grants day passes to cruise ship passengers arriving in San Juan. My husband and I would like to just hang out for a few hours at a nice hotel on the beach, preferably with bar service and chairs, etc. Our ship will be there from 10am-8pm in April, I have e-mailed a few hotels, but have not gotten any response.....any help would be most appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

I wish I could help but I have the same question. We too are traveling in April. Explorer of the Seas???? We would love a nice clean resort beach to hang out at.:cool:

The Westin looks beautiful.... I'll call and check it out tomorrow. If anyone else knows... let us know??

FYI--the Caribe Hilton does offer day passes... I had a reservation booked, and sadly they called back about a week later to say they could not guarantee a room for us at 9 am because they were sold out (since we're leaving at 1, pretty pointless to keep it, so I had to cancel).

The room was right at $150 with taxes, and additional persons beyond 4 would be $25-$35 per person, depending on age. The day room would be good from 9-6 pm.

I'm trying to find information now on whether we could just use the facilities without the room (and maybe pay $25 a person) or if the public beaches are safe to visit/easy to get to by cab.

I received a quote from the Hilton Caribe for 128.00 for a garden view room which would be available to us from 10-6 on the particular day we are in port.....I have not booked it yet though, b/c I am cking. on the beach situation, my husband wants waves.......so I have to find out if the beach there has waves..!

• 7 months later...

Archived