Quebec City Connections

We will be sailing into Quebec City on the Sea Princess in October. We overnight aboard the ship in Quebec City. I have two questions concerning debarkation. One, is it possible (likely) that we will be able to make an 11:05 a.m. flight? Two, will there be any problem getting a cab to the airport at the pier?

Normally I wouldn't consider trying to make the 11:05 flight. However, there are few later flights and the price increases exponentially.

Thanks for your assistance.

We will be sailing into Quebec City on the Sea Princess in October. We overnight aboard the ship in Quebec City. I have two questions concerning debarkation. One, is it possible (likely) that we will be able to make an 11:05 a.m. flight? Two, will there be any problem getting a cab to the airport at the pier?

Normally I wouldn't consider trying to make the 11:05 flight. However, there are few later flights and the price increases exponentially.

Thanks for your assistance.

Since you'll be in port the day before - thus you've got much more of a buffer if you arrive late - you should be fine. Just make sure you're one of the first to get off the ship (that can be arranged easily enough thru the purser's desk). There should be no problem with taxis, but if you prefer hiring a car, here's a link that might help: http://www.limousinesamson.com . The bad news: the airport is about 30-35 minutes from the port. The good news: the airport is small and very easy to navigate - I dare you to get lost in this airport!:D

Archived